Sustainable Meetings At voco Grand Central, Glasgow
Is sustainability top of mind for your business when choosing a venue for your meeting or event?
You’ve come to the right place.
Designed with your sustainability goals in mind, our ‘Conscious connections’ package is guaranteed to tick all your boxes.
Alongside hire of your chosen room for the full day, the package includes:
- One tree planted in the voco Grand Central, Glasgow grove in the Scottish Highlands* for every delegate at your event (including a Tree of Life Donation Certificate to take pride of place in your office)
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Two servings of individual treats (not individually wrapped)
- Our energising and ethically sourced delegate lunch (with no disposable plates or cutlery)
- A hydration station for refillable water bottles
- A digital walking map of local attractions to allow your delegates to explore the city
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Whiteboard, screen and projector (no flip-charts)
- An entirely paper-free room (no delegate stationary)
- A dedicated event organiser to keep things running smoothly before, during and after your event
Interested in booking our ‘Conscious connections’ package for your next meeting or event?
Simply fill out the form below and a member of our events team will be in touch.
*As part of our ‘Step by Step’ commitment to sustainability, we’ve partnered with Trees for Life to create a grove in the Scottish Highlands. The trees in this grove will be carefully planted in protected sites where they will create homes for wildlife and forests for the future. Your donation of £5 per person will be subsidised by voco Grand Central, Glasgow by £1 per person, allowing Trees for Life to plant one tree for each delegate.
We encourage our guests to travel to us via public transport wherever possible (especially with Glasgow Central Station quite literally on our doorstep!). However, if your delegates do need to drive to join us, there are three areas with electric car charging stations within a ten minute walk of the hotel: Atlantic Quay, West Campbell Street and Cadogan Street.
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.